Saturday 29 March 2014

Ootaya [ 8 November 2013 ]

Introducing, one of my favourite Japanese Restaurant in Singapore, Ootoya! Locating at Changi City Point beside Expo Mrt Station, it usually draws in a large crowd during office lunch hours! So remember to go during off peak hours> < The Chefs there are from Japan and their service there is very good too. I like to order their set meals because it's very worth it and the portions are also quite big!
 
11am-9.30pm daily
 



Had this Charcoal Grilled Chicken during my second trip there, the chicken was really tender and juicy on the inside and could taste the burning smell. Thumbs up for this!
During my first trip I ordered this Kimchi Chicken, not bad but the charcoal grilled one was way better because this chicken is a mixture of sweet and sour, abit confusing for my taste buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment