Saturday 29 March 2014

Buffet Town [ 19 November 2013 ]

Greetings everyone! It's been a long time since I last posted here! Just bringing back some old photos that I've snapped last year since I have plenty of time now! Introducing one of Singapore's most famous buffet restaurant, Buffet Town! Better book in one week advance if not you've got to queue for very long to get your seats in there! Located in the heart of the city, great place for seafood buffet ! Even though they had a wide spread of food available, I would recommend Seafood the most which explains those photos taken! I headed down on a weekday, however there were still quite a number of customers there! $26.80++ and I think it's really worth it because they provide so much seafood and seafood are really costly! They have a few stations, Fresh Seafood, Japanese, Italian Pasta and Pizza, Singapore Local Delights, Grilled Meats, Teppanyaki and Desserts!

Raffles City, #B1-44E
252 North Bridge Road,
Tel: (+65) 6837 3793

Operating Hour: 11.30am to 3pm daily (Last order at 2.30pm)
6pm to
 10.00pm daily (Last order at 9.30pm















No comments:

Post a Comment