Sunday 18 August 2013

Pasir Ris Park [18 August 2013]

It's me! It's been a week, time sure pass very fast eh! Today I've been swimming with Mr Pigggy and then went to the Pasir Park to meet my daddy! He is so lucky to be able to take so much great shots today! These are some of the photos that he got (:
 Look at this cute little fella!! Small mouth big nut!
  Dad was so lucky to get this, the hornbills only come like a few times each year!


Grey Heron and it's nest!


Mummy got us some Beard Papa from Bugis! I really love eating these because the cream is just so nice! There's different flavors such as vanilla, chocolate,  strawberry and even durian but I prefer the original one best!



 I'm ending my post here and not sure if I would update next week because prelim 2 is coming and I won't have the time!  Good night!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment